Agriculture, Biodiesel, Construction, Ethanol.
- Venture ID: 43679
- Stage of Venture: Early Stage (Other)
- Minimum Funding Sought: (\U \S \D) 15000
- Maximum Funding Sought: (\U \S \D) 45000
- Current Enterprise: • Bio Diesel is the most valuable form of renewable energy that can be used directly in any existing, unmodified diesel engine. • Bio Diesel fuel and can be produced from oilseed plants such as rape seeds, sunflower, canola and or JATROPHA CURCAS. • Bio Diesel is environmental friendly and ideal for heavily polluted cities. • Bio Diesel is as biodegradable as salt • Bio Diesel produces 80% less carbon dioxide and 100% less sulfur dioxide emissions. It provides a 90% reduction in cancer risks. • Bio Diesel can be used alone or mixed in any ratio with mineral oil diesel fuel. The preferred ratio if mixture ranges between 5 and 20% (B5 - B20) • Bio Diesel extends the live of diesel engines • Bio Diesel is cheaper then mineral oil diesel • Bio Diesel is conserving natural resources
- Prospective Venture: Facilitate a plantation program on a massive scale and to reduce harvesting time from two (2) years to one (1) year. Jatropha seeds take an average of 10 days to germinate, at this point; the small tree is vulnerable to drought, wind and heavy rainfall. By maintaining, watering and taking care of the small trees, one can assure a success rate of almost 100%... The goal is to attend production of 800,000 trees monthly equivalent to 9,600,000 trees within the first year of production, capable of planting 3,840 hectares within the first year and supply without interruption enough trees for a plantation of 100,000 hectares as fast as needed.